ABC Melts (Apple, Bacon and Cheddar Melts)
Get them singing their ABC's with this easy lunch recipe that will get them excited about learning all over again!
- 4 Wonder® White Bread or Wonder® White English Muffins 6pk
- 4 tbsp. of Dijon Mustard
- 4 Slices of Cheddar
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, thinly sliced
- 1 Pink Lady Apple Thinly Sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- On a slice of bread or one side of the English Muffin, spread 1 tbsp. of mustard, a slice of cheddar, 4 to 5 apple slices and top with two pieces of bacon. Repeat steps to make the remaining sandwiches.
- Spread the outsides of each sandwich with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat or a panini press. Cook sandwiches until golden on both sides and the cheese is melty. About 3 to 4 minutes.
- Plate, cut in half and serve immediately.