Air-Fryer Dessert Uncrustables
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these easy-to-make Air-Fryer Dessert Uncrustables. This twist on a classic PB&J sandwich is filled with gooey, melty chocolate and bananas.
- 4 Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat Bread 675g
- 2 squares of your favorite squared chocolate
- 1 banana sliced
- Cooking spray
- Shaved chocolate
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Place each slice of bread on a cutting board.
- Using a cookie cutter circular glass cut each slice of bread with the object.
- Place a piece of your favourite square chocolate with a slice of banana and top with the other piece of sliced bread.
- Use a fork to seal the uncrustable together and add a little shaved chocolate on top.
- Place the mini sandwiches in the air fryer at 350 for 10 minutes or the oven at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Toast until golden brown and share.