Apple, Peanut Butter, and Cheddar Melt
Flavours unite with this twist on our favourite grilled cheese sandwich. A recipe idea for kids' lunches that's great for weekends at home.
- 4 slices Wonder® White Texas Toast Bread
- 2 slices (4 oz.) of sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Honey Crisp apple (Fuji or Gala also work)
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of peanut butter onto 2 slices of Wonder® bread.
- On the remaining 2 slices, lay apple slices, cheddar cheese slice and top with remaining slice of bread, peanut butter face down.
- Melt butter in preheated skillet and add sandwiches. Fry until browned and cheese is melted.
- Cut in half and enjoy!