Apricot, Cheddar and Chicken Sandwich
Summer isn't the only time to enjoy this sweet sandwich recipe. Even good for back-to-school, try this sweet and savoury combination that the kids are sure to love!
- 2 slices Wonder® THIN Sandwich bread
- ½ chicken breast, cooked and shredded or 4 slices of chicken deli meat
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. apricot preserves or 1 fresh apricot, sliced
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Handful of lettuce
Prep Time: 7 minutes | Cook Time: 3 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Toast slices of Wonder® bread to desired doneness.
- On one side of the bread slice, spread all of the apricot preserves, add the shredded chicken, and top with slices of cheddar cheese.
Optional: Broil in oven to melt cheese.
- On the other piece of toast, spread mayonnaise and top with lettuce. Sandwich both halves together and enjoy!