Bacon Cheese Burgers
Serves 6 / 25 mins
- 6 Wonder® Bacon Cheddar hamburger buns
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon, halved
- 6 pickles sliced or to taste
- 2 tomatoes sliced or to taste
- 6 outer leaves of Romaine lettuce or to taste
- Optional: Ketchup, relish, mustard, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Place the beef into a medium mixing bowl. Add the Worcestershire, salt, and pepper. With clean hands, mix the meat well. Divide the meat into 6 equal portions. Form each portion loosely into a 3/4-inch-thick burger and make a deep depression in the center with your thumb. Set aside.
- Heat your BBQ or gas grill to high heat.
- Allow each to cook about 4 minutes on the first side, flip them and place a slice of cheddar on to melt. Allow to cook for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- When the patties are done, place them on the base the halved Wonder® Bacon Cheddar hamburger buns. Top each with 2 pieces of the bacon and all other additional toppings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!