Bacon & Cheese Pinwheels
Serves: 12/ 35 mins
- 6 slices of Wonder® White.
- 5 oz. of softened cream cheese.
- 3 tbsp. of finely chopped onion.
- 2 tsp of 2% milk.
- 10 bacon strips, cooked & finely chopped.
- 1 tbsp. of melted butter for brushing.
- chopped chives to garnish.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F degrees.
- In a bowl, mix softened cream cheese, chopped onion and milk until well combined.
- On a hard surface roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on each slice of bread and sprinkle with bacon.
- Roll each piece of bread up using a little water to seal the roll.
- Using a serrated knife, cut roll crosswise into 2 inch slices. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped chives and enjoy.