- 10 Wonder® White Medium Wraps
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Prep/Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a mixing bowl whisk together eggs, water salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour in the egg mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains; remove from heat.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup egg mixture onto center of each Wonder® wrap; sprinkle with cheese and roll up!
- Serve and enjoy!
Freeze option: Cool eggs before making burritos. Individually wrap burritos in paper towels and foil; freeze in an airtight container. To use, remove foil; place paper towel-wrapped burrito on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high until heated through, turning once. Let stand 15 seconds.