Serves:2 / 25 mins
Wake up to a delicious and unique breakfast with these easy-to-make breakfast dogs.
- 4 Wonder® White Hotdog Buns
- 4 Breakfast Sausages (chicken, turkey, or pork)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Slices of Bacon
- 1 Medium Tomato
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Heat a large skillet and cook bacon until crispy and golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Cook breakfast sausage using your preferred method.
- Using the same skillet used to cook the bacon crack eggs and cook until the egg whites are set and cooked through.
- To assemble, sprinkle shredded cheese over the toasted hot dog bun and add the cooked sausage. Sprinkle on the chopped tomato, add one sunny side up egg per hot dog and crumbled bacon. Serve and enjoy!