Serves 6 / 10 mins
It doesn't need to be a special occasion to pull out this easy recipe! Make them feel special with this quick and easy recipe that will have your kids begging for more!
- 6 slices Wonder® White Bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened until easily spreadable
- 6 tbsp. brown sugar
- Icing sugar for serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Using a cookie cutter, press a shape of each slice of Wonder Bread®.
Use other shaped cookie cutters to cut bread into fun shapes!
- In a bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar. Spread mixture evenly over every side of the Wonder® bread slices.
- Over medium heat, heat a nonstick frying pan. Place each buttered slice, into the pan, fry until each side and the edges are golden brown. Using tongs, fry the outer edges of each slice.
- Place each slice of bread on individual plates (do not stack until cooled) to avoid slices sticking to one another.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve cool or warm!