Candy Cane Crêpes
Christmas, the month of December, or any time of year is a great time to spread some holiday cheer with this tasty, minty treat, that's not just for the kiddos!
- 4 Medium Wonder® Wraps
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened or use the spreadable variety
- 2 tbsp. crushed candy cane
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter or cooking spray
- 1/3 cup chocolate or fudge sauce, warmed
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 1-2 minutes | Total Time: 7 minutes
Lay out Wonder® wraps on a cutting board and spread with 1.5 tbsp. cream cheese, and sprinkle with ½ tbsp. crushed candy cane. Fold in half, then in half again.
Tip: If you cannot find crushed candy canes, use a food processor to crush up whole candy canes.
Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Add folded tortillas to pan and cook for approximately 30 seconds a side.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with warmed chocolate or fudge sauce to dip!