Cheeseburger Bun Tacos
We've got something to Taco 'bout! Easy supper ideas for kids just got easier!
- 6 Wonder® White Hamburger Buns
- ½ lb. ground beef
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 slices cheddar
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped bread and butter pickles
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Total Time: 23 minutes
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook, breaking meat up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, 4 minutes. Drain fat.
- Return meat to skillet and add taco seasoning and season with salt and pepper.
- Separate Wonder® White Hamburger Buns and using a rolling pin, roll out hamburger buns to ¼” thick.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each bun and fold like a taco. Place buns in a toaster and toast until cheese is melty and buns hold their shape, 3 minutes.
- Build each taco by adding shredded lettuce, burger meat, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup and mustard.
- Serve and enjoy!