When cheeseburgers and quesadillas collide, it's nothing but cheese!
- 8 Wonder® White 10" 10 pack
- 1 tsp. butter
- ½ small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground back pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups of shredded Colby cheese
- 4 tsp. ketchup, or to taste
- 4 tsp. yellow mustard, or to taste
- 4 tsp. sweet relish, or to taste
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
- Heat butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat; cook & stir onion until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, garlic powder; cook and stir until beef is browned and crumbly. Remove from heat, drain liquid from beef, and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Heat a griddle or flat pan over medium heat spray with cooking oil.
- Place 1 tortilla on the hot griddle, top with a handful of Colby cheese, ¼ cup of beef mixture, 1 tsp. or ketchup, 1 tsp mustard and 1 tsp of relish. Top with more cheese and an additional tortilla and gently press the tortilla together.
- Flip quesadilla with a spatula & cook until browned and cheese is melted. Cut quesadilla into 4 pieces. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.