Cinnamon Raisin Breakfast Sandwich
Serves 4 / 40 mins
- 8 Slices of Wonder® Cinnamon Raisin bread
- 4 breakfast sausage patties, (or sausage links cut in half vertically)
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked.
- 1 potato, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
- Place bacon and sausage on a foil-lined baking sheet and cook in a 400°F degree oven for about 15 minutes or until both are cooked. Remove from the oven, pat excess oil.
- Lower the oven temperature to 225°F degrees. Place the sausage and bacon back in the oven to stay warm.
- Shred potato, rinse in cold water, squeeze shredded potato of any excess water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the shredded potatoes and cook for 6-7 minutes, flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and place in the oven until ready to serve.
- Place the Wonder® Cinnamon Raisin bread in the toaster.
- In the meantime heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, crack four eggs and cook sunny side up until the whites are set.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove from heat.
- Top each of the four slices of toasted Cinnamon Raisin bread with breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, hash browns, egg and bacon. Finish with the additional piece of bread.
- Serve the sandwich and enjoy.