Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Nachos
Serves 8 / 25 mins
- 8 Wonder® White Medium Wraps
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
Toppings: bananas, strawberries, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, walnuts, pecans, chocolate chips
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- Lightly brush 1 side of each tortilla with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Cut the tortillas into even triangles and line on a baking sheet, sugar side up.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until puffed up and just turning golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool. Option to sprinkle additional cinnamon sugar on top of the ﬁnished chips if desired.
- Arrange cooled cinnamon triangles on a plate and top with desired toppings!
Wonder® products available at: