Crunchy Peanut Butter Sugar Cinnamon Man
Serves: 3 / 20 mins
- 6 slices of Wonder® White
- 3 tbsp. of butter
- 3 tbsp. of sugar
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- 6 tbsp. of crunchy peanut butter
Prep Time: 10 | Cook Time: 10 | Total Time: 20
- Begin by buttering each sides of bread. Dip the bread in the mixture of cinnamon sugar and place in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Toast bread on each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Remove the toast from the pan and set aside.
- Spread the crunchy peanut butter on 3 sides of the toast before adding an additional slice on top.
- Using a cookie cutter cut out the men and place them on a plate. Serve with fruit, Nutella or jam for dipping and enjoy.