Deluxe Cold Cut and Egg Sandwich
Serves 2 / 30 mins
- 4 slices of Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 slices of mixed cold cuts (such as ham, mortadella, smoked turkey, capicollo)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of cucumber
- 2 leaves of iceberg lettuce
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- Place eggs in a medium pot and cover with cold water by 1”. Bring to a boil, then cover the pot and turn the heat off. Let the eggs cook for 9 to 12 minutes, depending on your desired done-ness.
- Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water, chill for 14 minutes, and once cooled peel eggs and slice. Garnish with salt and pepper if desired.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of mayo onto 1 slice of bread. Top with chosen cold cuts, tomato slices, onion, cucumber, lettuce, egg slices and another slice of Wonder® bread. Repeat to complete 2 sandwiches.
- Serve and enjoy!