Easy Cream Cheese and Jam Sealed Sammies
Serves 4 / 10 mins
The "easy-peasy and cream-cheesy" after-school snack. An easy food idea, that's fun to eat!
- 8 slices Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat Texas Toast
- 4 tbsp. cream cheese
- 4 tbsp. jam of your choice
- 1 sandwich sealer
- 1 circle cookie
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Lay out all slices of Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat Texas Toast on counter. Using the larger cutter from your sandwich sealer, cut bread slices into circles.
- Smear 1 tbsp. of cream cheese on 4 rounds. Spread the 4 tbsp. of jam onto the remaining four slices and sandwich together.
- Using the sandwich sealer, crimp the edges of the bread together and serve!
- Spread tuna over 4 slices, leaving a 2cm strip along top edge. Top with avocado. Roll up to enclose filling. Cut each sandwich into 3 rounds.