English Muffin Pizzas
English Muffins: not just a breakfast food! Quick and easy pizza ideas for kids' lunch or dinner.
- 6 Wonder® English Muffins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- Optional ingredients: mini pepperoni, sliced black olives, diced green peppers, diced red peppers, mushrooms, onions, or your family’s favourite pizza toppings!
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Separate your Wonder® English Muffins into halves and place onto a baking sheet, flat side down.
- Mix together olive oil with garlic powder and oregano. Brush on each Wonder® English Muffin half. Alternatively, just drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Toast in oven for 5 minutes, or until just browned.
- Remove toasted Wonder® English Muffins from the oven. Top each half with 1/2-1 tablespoon tomato sauce and cover with cheese and any other additional toppings you’d like to add.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.