Everything Bagel Seasoning – Pigs in a blanket
Piggies-in-a-blanket, an age-old classic lunchtime favourite! Do you remember your version of this tasty treat?
- 8 Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat + Fibre Bread
- Softened butter
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 package of eight hot dogs
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Optional: Ketchup & Mustard
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- On a flat surface or cutting board cut the crust off the bread and flatten each piece with a rolling pin
- Lightly butter both sides of bread, add the cheese place the hotdog on top
- Either roll the bread around the hotdog or secure the bread with a toothpick. Repeat this step until you have 8 pigs in a blanket
- Place the hot dos on a lined baking tray, seasoning with Everything but the bagel seasoning and place in the oven for 15 minutes or until the bread is lightly golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Let the Pigs in blanket cool before serving with ketchup or mustard