Festive Tuna Melt
Serves 2 / 25 minutes
- 4 Wonder® English Muffins
- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked (alternate- use flaked or shredded rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. parsley, washed, dried, picked and finely chopped
- 1/2 stalk celery, small dice
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or white cheddar cheese
- Pretzel sticks (snowman arms)
- Assorted vegetables - carrot baton (nose), black olive slices (eyes and buttons), red and green pepper slices (scarf and smile)
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, celery, lemon and salt and pepper.
Tip: Can be made up to two days ahead and stored in the fridge.
- Evenly spread 2 tbsp. of the tuna mixture on each cut half Wonder® English muffin and place on a lined baking sheet. Add shredded cheese to cover tops of English muffins. Broil on high 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Plate 2 English Muffins per person. Decorate with cut vegetables to resemble a snowman with eyes, nose, smile, scarf and arms. Serve with a cup of soup for a fast and easy winter lunch!