French Toast Sticks
Serves 4 / 20 mins
- 6 Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified White Hotdog Buns,split lengthwise
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Pure maple syrup, for serving
Optional toppings: sliced strawberries, blueberries or any fresh fruit of your choice
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a wide, shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, powdered sugar, and cinnamon.
- Over medium-high heat, heat 1 of oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Place 4 Wonder® Hotdog bun halves in egg mixture and soak 30 Place soaked buns to skillet and cook for approximately 1 – 2 minutes per side until lightly browned. Repeat the process twice with the remaining 2 tbsp. oil and remaining bun halves.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit of your choice and enjoy!