French Toast Sticks
Want to find a new way to change up your French Toast routine? Try using our Wonder® White Hotdog Buns for a fun and even fluffier breakfast option that the kids are sure to love!
- 6 Wonder® White Hotdog Buns, split lengthwise
- 3 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Pure maple syrup, for serving
- Optional Toppings: sliced strawberries, blueberries or any fresh fruit of your choice
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a wide, shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, powdered sugar, and cinnamon.
- Over medium-high heat, heat 1 of oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Place 4 Wonder® Hotdog bun halves in egg mixture and soak 30 Place soaked buns to skillet and cook for approximately 1 – 2 minutes per side until lightly browned. Repeat the process twice with the remaining 2 tbsp. oil and remaining bun halves.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit of your choice and enjoy!