Garlic bread cups with Pasta
Serves 6 / 25 mins
- 6 Wonder® White Wraps 10pk
- 7 oz. of uncooked spaghetti
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 16 oz. of tomato sauce
- 6 oz. of tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. Italian season
- 2 cloves of garlic grated, finely
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp of ground black pepper
- ½ cup of Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup of Mozzarella cheese
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 375F
- In a large saucepan, boil spaghetti until al dente. Remove from heat and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large skillet over medium heat add onion, tomato sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning ½ tsp of garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and simmer for 5-8 minutes. Add in cooked pasta and mix well
- In a small bowl melt butter and add the remaining garlic
- Lightly spray muffin, brush each side of the tortilla with the butter/garlic mixture. Carefully place a tortillas into each muffin tin to form a cup. Place in the oven for 5 minutes or until the bread is set and remove from the oven.
- Allow the muffin tins to cool. Using a large fork scopped or twirl the pasta into a little basket and place inside the garlic bread cup. Repeat this step until all the muffin tins are full. Sprinkle cheese mixture on top. Place in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.