Grilled Cheese & Pesto Roll Ups
Serves 3 / 20 mins
- 9 slices Wonder® White Bread
- 9 Cheese Singles
- 1/3 cup pesto spread
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- Take each piece of bread and cut the crusts off, then use a rolling pin to flatten.
- Place each piece of bread flat on a plate or a cutting board and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Spread pesto on top of one slice of cheese and add a piece of cheese to the top of each piece of bread.
- Then roll up the bread and cheese into a roll.
- Place butter in the pan over medium low heat or spread a small amount of mayo on the outside and place seam side down in the pan.
- Then cook until brown make sure you turn them frequently so they do not burn.