Grilled Cheese Pizza Rollups
- 6 Wonder® Whole Wheat + Fibre
- ¾ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 36 thinly sliced pepperoni
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted and divided
- tomato sauce for dipping
Prep Time: 12 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- Using a sharp knife, cut the crusts off of each slice of bread. Roll each slice with a rolling pin to flatten. Sprinkle cheese on each piece of bread, adding 6 slices of pepperoni on top. Roll up tightly, seal with a dab of water if needed. Repeat with the remaining bread slices, cheese and pepperoni.
- Place 1 tbsp. of butter in a large non-stick pan and set over medium heat
- Melt remaining butter in a bowl. Dip one roll into the butter at a time, then transfer to the hot pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes per side or until golden the roll is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Plate and serve with tomato sauce of dipping.