Grilled Panini Turkey Melt Sandwiches
Serves 4 / 10 mins
Move aside grilled cheese, there's a new melt in town! Try this peanut butter and banana sandwich recipe for any day of the week.
- 4 Wonder® White Hamburger Buns
- 4 bacon slices
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 8 slices of sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices tart apple (such as Granny Smith)
- 4 slices white cheddar cheese
- Cooking spray
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Preheat a waffle iron or Panini press on high for 4 minutes.
- Place a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Arrange bacon on paper towel; cover with an additional paper towel. Microwave bacon at HIGH for 4 minutes or until done.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Spread about 1 1/4 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture over each bread slice.
- Divide bacon, turkey, apple slices, and cheese evenly among the 4 Wonder® hamburger buns; top with remaining bread slices, spread side down.
- Lightly coat both sides of burger buns with cooking spray.
- Place sandwiches onto either a waffle iron or Panini press and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese melts.
- Plate and enjoy!