Hotdog Bun Garlic Breadsticks
Serves 4 / 15 mins
- 4 Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified hotdog buns, halved
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) unsalted butter
- 8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Optional: Side of marinara sauce
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano; cook, stirring once or twice, until garlic is fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Use a pastry brush to spread garlic butter evenly over halved Wonder® hotdog buns. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of marinara sauce and enjoy!