Serves 4 / 25 mins
- 4 Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified Ballpark Classics Hamburger Buns
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 4 Kraft Singles® Cheese Slices, cut in halves
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves - of your choice
- Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Dived ground beef into 8 equal parts and shape into 8, 1/4-inch thick patties.
- Top 1 patty with 2 of the Kraft Singles® halves so that the cheese slices are in the middle of the patty and not at the edge. Place another burger patties on top to create a sandwich and pinch together the edges of both patties to create a seal. Repeat this process with the remaining burgers until you have 4 large patties.
- On the preheated grill, cook burgers for about 6 - 7 minutes per side, until they reach an internal temperature of 160ºF. Cook the onions at the same time until they are tender.
- Toast Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified Ballpark Classic Hamburger Buns to your preference and build burgers: place patty on the bottom bun, top will onions, tomato slices, lettuce and Heinz® Tomato Ketchup.
Wonder® products available at: