Now this is one mouth watering burger that the kids won't stop dreaming about. Make summer time meals a breeze with this quick kid-friendly option in less than 30 minutes.
- 4 Wonder® Ballpark Classics Hamburger Buns
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 4 Kraft Singles Cheese Slices, cut in halves
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves - of your choice
- Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Dived ground beef into 8 equal parts and shape into 8, 1/4-inch thick patties.
- Top 1 patty with 2 of the Kraft Singles halves in the middle of the You do not want the cheese slices to be at the edge of the patty. Place another burger patties on top to create a sandwich and pinch together the edges of both patties to create a seal. Repeat this process with the remaining burgers until you have 4 large patties.
- On the preheated grill, cook burgers for about 6 - 7 minutes per side, until they reach an internal temperature of 160ºF. Cook the onions at the same time until they are tender.
- Toast Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified Ballpark Classic Hamburger Buns to your preference and build burgers: place patty on the bottom bun, top will onions, tomato slices, lettuce and Heinz® Tomato Ketchup.