Kid Friendly Bruschetta
Serves 6 / 15 mins
Bring a taste of Italy into your home with this delicious kid-friendly bruschetta appetizer recipe ready in minutes.
- 6-8 slices Wonder® White Bread
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced or pressed
- ¼ cup of basil, cut into ribbons
- 6 Roma tomatoes diced Salt and pepper to taste Balsamic reduction to taste
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Turn oven onto broiler setting.
- Brush both sides of each Wonder® bread slice and cut into halves. Place bread halves onto a large baking sheet and toast on both sides until golden brown (approximately 1 minute). Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl combine, diced tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt and pepper.
- Spoon tomato mixture onto toasted slices of Wonder® bread and drizzle with balsamic reduction if desired.