Last Night’s Lasagna Grilled Cheese
This is a double win and meal planning on a budget! Create today's lunch time sandwich with yesterday's dinner leftovers. Another must share parent hack.
- 8 slices Wonder® White Texas Toast Bread
- 8 slices left over lasagna
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of all 8 slices of bread.
- Microwave lasagna until warmed and cheese begins to melt.
- Warm a skillet on medium heat and place two slices of bread mayonnaise side down in pan and top with one slice of cheese and one slice of lasagna each.
- Top with second slice of bread, mayonnaise side up and toast lightly on first side before flipping over. Cook until toasted and cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve.
- Repeat for remaining sandwiches