Last Night’s Leftover Shredded Chicken Wrap
Wrap up last nights' leftovers in more than one way!
- Wonder® White 10" Wraps 10pk or Wonder® White 7" Wraps 10pk
- 4 tbsp. of chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 2 cups of Romaine lettuce
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- ½ red onion diced
- 1 cup of finely shredded Colby Jack or Cheddar Cheese
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 6 minutes | Total Time: 21 minutes
- Heat a grill to medium low heat
- Spread a tbsp. of mayonnaise evenly on each tortilla
- Divide the chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onion and cheese evenly among the tortillas. Fold in the ends of the wrap and then roll
- Lightly grease or spray the pan, and add the wraps. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes until each side is golden brown.