Loaded Baked Potato Dip with Bread Stick Bites
Serves: 10 / 20 mins
- 8 Slices of Wonder®White Texas Bread
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups of reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 8 bacon or turkey bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 1/3 cup of minced fresh chives
- 2 tsp. of Franks Hot Sauce or Louisiana-style hot sauce
Prep Time: 10 | Cook Time: 10 | Total Time: 20
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, garlic, onion powder and salt & pepper.
- Brush each slice of bread with the oil mixture and place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Put the bread in the oven and toast for 8-10 minutes or until bread is crispy and golden brown.
- Slice bread into 4 pieces lengthwise to create bread sticks.
- In small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients until well mixture. Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with bread sticks and enjoy!