Make Ahead Brekki Sandwiches
Serves 12 / 40 mins
Make breakfast an easy feat with this super quick make ahead breakfast recipe idea. Store, thaw and serve as you need and start the day off with this meal time win.
- 12 Wonder® White English Muffins
- 12 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 12 slices cooked bacon, sausage patties, or ham
- 12 slices cheddar cheese, or your favourite cheese
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Generously grease a 9x13” pan.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper (tip: an electric mixer can make this step easier!).
- Pour the egg mixture into the greased pan and bake for 18-22 minutes, or just until the center is set.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and then cut into 12 squares.
- Top each Wonder® White English Muffin half with egg, cheese, meat and the other half of the muffin.
- Wrap each sandwich individually in tinfoil, wax paper, or parchment paper (depending what you have on hand) and place in a freezer-safe bag. Freeze for up to 1 month!
- To use: Thaw in the fridge overnight, for best results. Remove paper and wrap sandwich in a paper towel. For a quick and easy breakfast, microwave a breky for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through completely.
- Serve an enjoy!