Nutella and Raspberry Mini Donuts
Serves 2 (3 donuts per serving) / 10 mins
The kids won't believe this one! With Wonder® Bread and hazelnut spread you can create the perfect snack with our Nutella® and raspberry Wonder donuts recipe.
- 6 slices Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup sugar
- Oil for deep frying
- 6 tsp raspberry jam
- Powdered sugar (1/2 cup)
- ¼ cup Nutella per serving
- Also need small circular cookie cutters
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, deep enough to cover half the bread donuts.
- Beat eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut two circles out of each of the 6 slices of Wonder® bread.
- Spread a small amount of jam on one half of the bread and top it with another slice careful not to seep to the edges.
- Soak the bread circles covering both sides and edges well.
- Fry the egg-soaked bread until golden on both sides-careful not to burn.
- Remove bread to a cooling rack and let cool for a little bit. Dust lightly with icing sugar on one side, then flip over and dust the second side.
- Put Nutella in a small plastic bowl or ramekin for dipping.
- Serve with warm milk for the perfect Saturday night dessert!