Omelet in a Sandwich
Serves 2 / 25 mins
Take your breakfast sandwich game to the next level with this delicious omelet in a sandwich recipe!
- 2 slices Wonder® White Texas Toast Bread 600g
- 1 tsp of butter for greasing the pan
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. of finely chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp. of finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 handful of finely chopped spinach
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- Optional: bacon, ham, sausage, etc.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Place 2 pieces of Wonder® Texas Sandwich White bread on a cutting board and cut out a square pieces of bread and taking out the middle.
- Lightly butter a medium saucepan and place on medium to low heat. Place the crust rectangles in the frying pan and crack an egg into each slice.
- Using a fork, scramble both of the eggs. Add in red onion, bell pepper, spinach and a slice of cheese. Once the cheese is slightly melted place the cut out bread back into the square and lightly press down. Flip the bread over until lightly toasted.
- Cut in half and serve with your favourite toppings.