Omelet Tortilla Breakfast Wrap
You've got breakfast wrapped with with this twist on an omelet.
- 1 Wonder® White 10" 10 pack
- 2 slices of center cut bacon
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Handful of spinach
- Hot sauce or salsa
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Place bacon in a cold non-stick pan and cook over medium heat until brown and crispy. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Once cooled, chop bacon into small pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add egg, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix and set aside.
- Add onion into the skillet with the bacon drippings and sauté until translucent or lightly browned.
- Spread onion into an even layer adding beaten eggs to the pan. Swirl the pan to create a round omelet shape, similar to the size of your tortillas.
- Top with spinach, chopped bacon, and cheese then place the tortillas on top of the omelet and press gently with your hands, using the uncooked part of the egg as a sort-of glue. Allow it to set for about 10 seconds.
- Run a flat spatula along the outside of the omelet, carefully releasing the edge to prepare for flipping. Quickly flip the omelet & cook, tortillas side down, or until tortilla is browned and beginning to crisp.
- Transfer to plate and carefully roll up the tortilla. Place seam side down and cut in half. Serve with fresh salsa or hot sauce