One Pan Breakfast Cups
Make breakfast a little more special for the kids with this easy to make one pan breakfast cup recipe.
- 6 Wonder® English Muffins
- 12 slices ready-cooked bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 large eggs
- 4 tbsp. of melted butter
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Salt & cracked black pepper to taste
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray nonstick muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each Wonder® English Muffin and carefully, press and line the muffin tin. Once completed, brush each muffin with melted butter.
- Form a little circle with the bacon and place around inside of muffin. Sprinkle inside with cheese then top with a whole egg in each cup, keeping inside the bacon ring.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the egg is cooked through.
- Allow muffins to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the muffin tin and serve!