PB, Cheddar, Bacon and Egg Sandwich
This big breakfast sandwich recipe is full of flavour and fun. The best part is you can have it on the table in less than 20 minutes.
- 4 slices Wonder®100% Whole Wheat THIN Sandwich bread
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cook bacon in a large pan over medium-low heat until it reaches your desired crispiness. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to dry. Drain grease and wipe clean.
- In the same pan, cook eggs over medium heat and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Allow eggs to cook to desired doneness.
- Toast Wonder® bread slices and top 2 bread slices immediately with a cheese slice. Arrange two bacon strips atop the cheese and place an egg atop the bacon. On the remaining 2 slices of bread, spread peanut butter. Top each sandwich with the second piece of bread, slice in half and serve immediately.