PB, Cheddar, Bacon and Egg Sandwich
Serves 2 / 20 mins
This big breakfast sandwich recipe is full of flavour and fun. The best part is you can have it on the table in less than 20 minutes.
- 4 slices Wonder®100% Whole Wheat THIN Sandwich bread
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- Cook bacon in a large pan over medium-low heat until it reaches your desired crispiness. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to dry. Drain grease and wipe clean.
- In the same pan, cook eggs over medium heat and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Allow eggs to cook to desired doneness.
- Toast Wonder® bread slices and top 2 bread slices immediately with a cheese slice. Arrange two bacon strips atop the cheese and place an egg atop the bacon. On the remaining 2 slices of bread, spread peanut butter. Top each sandwich with the second piece of bread, slice in half and serve immediately.