PEA Sandwich-Potato, Egg and Avocado
This sandwich recipe is a quick way to pack a pile of flavour in between two slices of Wonder® just in time for lunch.
- 4 slices Wonder® White Texas Toast Bread
- 2-4 hash brown potato patties depending on size
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- Ketchup, salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 3 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- Boil two eggs to the desired doneness for your child and slice horizontally into 4 and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Mash avocado adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook hash brown patties in air fryer at 400 degrees for 8-10 mins flipping halfway through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut crusts off all sliced of bread (unless your kids aren’t fussed about crust!)
- Place one to two hash brown patties side by side on one slice of bread, top with mashed avocado and sliced eggs and drizzle with ketchup before topping with second slice.