Peanut Butter, Banana And Bacon Sandwich Dipped In Honey
Serves 2 / 15 mins
You're sure to shine when this easy-to-make breakfast recipe hits the table tomorrow morning!
- 4 slices Wonder® White +Fibre Bread
- 4 slices of bacon, crispy and halved
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 banana, sliced thinly
- Optional: Honey for dipping
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Cook bacon in a pan over medium heat until crispy. Drain grease, lay bacon strips on a paper towel to dry and wipe the pan clean.
- Toast slices of Wonder® bread, to your preference.
- Spread two toasted slices with peanut butter, drizzle with honey, banana slices and bacon slices and top with the remaining toasted bread slices.
- Slice and serve with an additional side of honey!