Pizza Pie Sandwich
Indulge in the ultimate comfort food with this delicious pizza pie sandwich. Perfect for a quick and satisfying lunch or dinner, this pizza pie sandwich is sure to become a new family favourite.
- 2 slices Wonder® White Bread
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 cheese strings
- 5 tbsp. of tomato sauce
- A few slices of pepperoni (optional
- 1 mini smoked sausage, sliced (optional)
- ¼ cup of grated mozzarella
- ½ tsp of dried mixed herbs
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- Place the cheese string on a cutting board. Slicing done the Centre so you have two long pieces. The other cut in half horizontally and then slice it vertically so you have two identical smaller pieces.
- Lay 1 slice of bread on a board and place the slice of cheddar in the center.
- Place the long pieces of cheese string along the sides of the slice and smaller pieces along the top.
- Place the remaining bread slice on top and with the back of a spoon, press down into the center to create a square shaped well.
- Spoon the sauce into the well and then scatter with some smoked sausage and pepperoni.
- Scatter with mozzarella cheese then scatter more pepperoni & smoked sausage on top. Sprinkle with mixed herbs.
- Cook in airfryer for 5 minutes at 350◦F or pop under the grill on high and cook until the cheese has melted. Slice and serve.