Serves 2 / 10 mins
Get creative with this quick lunch time recipe for less than $20. Have them choose their toppings or prep them in advance and toast minutes before they come running to the kitchen.
- 2 Wonder® White 10" Wraps
- 4 tbsp. of your favourite pizza sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- 10 slices pepperoni
- Additional pizza sauce, if desired, for dipping
Prep Time: 2 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Lay Wonder® wrap on counter and spread pizza sauce evenly over entire tortilla.
- On one half of the wrap, evenly sprinkle cheese and basil. Lay pepperoni slices evenly on top, and then sprinkle with additional cheese. Fold quesadilla in half, bringing the sauce-only half of the wrap on top of the side with toppings. Repeat steps on remaining tortillas.
- Preheat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook each quesadilla, covered, for about 3 minutes on the first side, just until toasty golden-brown.
- Flip quesadilla over and continue cooking on the second side, covered, for about an additional minute, until cheese is melty and the second side of the wrap is a light, toasty golden-brown.
- Remove from heat, cut into wedges, and serve with additional pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.