Get creative with this quick lunch time recipe for less than $20. Have them choose their toppings or prep them in advance and toast minutes before they come running to the kitchen.
- 2 Wonder® White 10" Wraps
- 4 tbsp. of your favourite pizza sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 10 slices pepperoni
- Additional pizza sauce, if desired, for dipping
Prep Time: 2 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Lay Wonder® wrap on country and spread pizza sauce evenly over entire tortilla.
- On one half of the wrap, evenly sprinkle cheese and basil. Lay pepperoni slices evenly on top, and then sprinkle with additional cheese on top of the pepperoni. Fold quesadilla in half, bringing the sauce-only half of the wrap on top of the side with toppings. Repeat steps on remaining tortilla.
- Preheat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook each quesadilla, covered, for about 3 minutes on the first side, just until toasty golden-brown.
- Flip quesadilla over and continue cooking on the second side, covered, for about an additional minute, until cheese is melty and the second side of the wrap is a light, toasty golden-brown.
- Remove from heat, cut into wedges, and serve with additional pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.