Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
Serves 6 / 8 hours, 10 mins
This winning burger is sure to have the entire family ready for seconds. Make fresh or even better yet, use store bought pulled chicken or leftovers from the night before for a double meal time win.
- 6 Wonder® White Hamburger Buns
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bottle President’s Choice® Aged Cayenne Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 6 pieces of butterhead lettuce
- 1 cucumber - thinly sliced
- 1 cup blue cheese - crumbled
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 8 hours | Total Time: 8 Hours, 10 minutes
- Combine chicken, 1 cup of hot sauce and butter in crock-pot. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Using two forks - pull chicken until all pieces are shredded.
- Toss chicken in remaining hot sauce.
- Toast Wonder® White Hamburger Buns - top with pulled chicken, garnish with thinly sliced cucumber, lettuce and crumbled blue cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!