Pumpkin Cinnamon French Toast
Pumpkin Spice + Cinnamon + French Toast = Yes Please!
- 8 Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat Texas Toast Bread
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2 tsp. butter (or more if necessary)
Toppings: ¼ cup of pecansSeasoned pumpkin puree (use the same seasoning as you did to make the egg mixture)Maple syrup
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 29 minutes | Total Time: 34 minutes
- Beat the eggs, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in bowl
- Dip the bread slices into the pumpkin mixture until coated on both sides
- Melt 1 tsp. of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place 2 of the bread slices into the skillet and cook until browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining bread and butter.
- Garnish with pecans, 1.4 cups of pumpkin puree and maple syrup