Quick and Easy Stuffed Summer Bread Pudding
Bread pudding is always a hit, but you're sure to score even more points at breakfast with this stuffed summer bread pudding featuring hotdog buns.
- 8 Wonder® White Hotdog Buns
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit (your choice, berries, peaches)
- Vanilla bean ice cream
Prep Time: 35 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed.
- Place Wonder® Hotdog buns cut side up in a 8×8 baking dish, stuff the buns with cut up fruit and drizzle with melted butter. Pour the egg mix over top, (making sure the buns are all well covered including the sides). Let stand 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F (175°C) oven for 35 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly tapped.
- Slice and serve warm topped with fresh fruit and vanilla bean ice cream.