Quick and Easy Sloppy Joe’s
- 6 Wonder® White Hamburger Buns 8pk
- 1 ½ ground beef
- 1 can (10 ounces) died tomatoes & green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- ¼ tsp. salt
- fresh arugula to top off sandwich
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Drain the fat from the skillet; stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, ketchup, brown sugar, mustard & salt. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Toast buns, place sloppy joe mixture on one side of the bun top with arugula if desired, and serve.