Salami Sandwich With Cream Cheese
Serves 1 / 5 mins
- 2 Slices Wonder® 100% Whole Wheat Texas Toast Bread
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 6 slices of salami
- A handful of washed arugula or romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. of finely chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp. of finely chopped dill
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
- Toast Wonder® bread slices to preference.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, green onions, and dill and mix until spreadable.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto both slices of bread and top with salami and arugula. Drizzle mustard on top and close sandwich and enjoy!
Tip: To refrigerate sandwich, wrapped tightly in wax paper or plastic.