Serves 4 / 25 mins
- 4 Wonder® Ballpark Classics Hamburger Buns, lightly toasted
- 4 beef burgers
- 4 slices smoked cheddar
- 8 slices cooked bacon double-smoked, thick-cut bacon
- 1 cup hickory potato sticks
- Smoky Mayo
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. lime juice
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
- For the smoky mayo, stir mayonnaise with paprika and lime juice until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Place burgers on preheated grill and cook to desired doneness. During the last minute of cooking, top each burger with a slice of cheese to melt.
- Slather bottom buns with mayo mixture and top each with a burger. Finish with bacon, hickory sticks, and top bun.
- Serve and enjoy!